Psychological and physical comfort is the basis of our health, especially women’s. Emotional instability, chronic fatigue, and other manifestations can lead to a number of problems – from hormonal to psycho-emotional. Therefore, today we will learn to relax psychologically and physically. We present to your attention the best methods!
How to understand that the body is depleted?
Psychological and physical exhaustion is accompanied by a number of unpleasant symptoms that are simply impossible not to notice:
- insomnia and irritability;
- muscle and headaches;
- violation of the menstrual cycle and memory impairment;
- reduced concentration;
- persistent weakness, followed by weight gain or weight loss;
- skin problems: acne rosaceous, hormonal rash and others;
- sleepiness during the daytime, at night – activity, and others.
Sharp jumps in weight occur most often, a woman under the influence of symptoms begins to refuse food or to overeat, she has communication problems. This is only a small part of the signs that may indicate psychological or physical exhaustion.
This condition develops under the influence of external factors: force majeure at work, unsuccessful love relationships, stress, and others. There is a solution – these are methods and proven methods that will help you learn how to independently control the state of the body and relax. Otherwise, the situation may worsen; sooner or later you will have to seek the support of a psychologist.
Effective methods for inner harmony
You can independently learn to relax psychologically and physically with the help of technology based on visualization:
- Sit on the bed, in the work chair or on the floor, close your eyes.
- Take 5-10 deep breaths (through the nose) and exhalations (through the mouth).
- Mentally transfer to a quiet place, for example, on a deserted sea coast.
- Keep the image in your imagination, start detailing it: fresh air, the sound of waves, flying seagulls, sea waves and sand, smoothing feet.
- After 3-5 minutes, you will feel a surge of calm, after which you can gradually return to reality.
- Returning without opening your eyes, take 5-10 breaths. Open your eyes and enjoy inner harmony!
You can do this simple exercise at least every day, both at home and at work. You can enhance the effect through the use of aroma lamps or thematic music that simulates the sound of the surf. Of course, the sea is just an example, because someone feels calm while riding on roller skates, and the other girl wants to wander alone through the pastry shop, inhaling the aromas of candy and fresh pastries.
Exercises that improve the psychological and physical condition
Women who feel weakness, muscle pain, observe swelling, it is recommended to resort to a complex of simple restorative exercises. Consider the best:
- Lie on the floor, raise your arms up, and then gently spread them apart and lower them to the floor. There will be a slight muscle tension! Exercise is recommended to perform slowly, repeating 5-7 times.
- Tighten your knees to your chest, lying on the floor.
- Stand up, spread your legs wide, and then start boxing with your hands, putting all your anger and resentment into the “blow”. Perform boxing movements alternately, which will relieve tension in the area of the shoulder girdle and back.
- Alternately, squeeze the hands into a fist so that the tension of the wrist, elbow joint, and forearm is felt. You need to repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Perform a circular motion of the neck, after each for a few seconds, try to pull the shoulders to the earlobes.
Before performing the complex, you can take a warm shower; during the lesson, you should definitely include your favorite relaxing music.
SPA and other procedures that will help restore balance
A warm bath or shower effectively relaxes both the body and the nervous system, so it is recommended to resort to such a procedure at least once a day. Increase the impact will help essential oils (add 2-3 drops in water):
- lavender providing 100% relaxation;
- needles, which have a tonic and health effect;
- citrus fruits (orange, lemon, bergamot, etc.) that boost mood, strengthen the nervous system;
- geranium, facilitating the state of hormonal disruptions and psychological stress;
- Mint, with the help of which you can quickly bring back the psycho-emotional state.
As part of the overall strengthening of the body, be sure to use light physical exertion. The ideal solution is swimming, dancing, yoga or Pilates, which allow the skin to return tone, muscles – elasticity, and nervous system – calm. If there is no time for sports, then replace it with short walking or cycling in the fresh air.
Stride to health with proper nutrition
If you want to learn to relax, then you need to devote more time to your health. It is worth a lot of rest, sleep 8 hours a day and not be nervous, and also reduce the consumption of toxic foods and beverages:
- any type of alcohol that creates the illusion of euphoria that exacerbates the situation;
- sweets, cookies and other sugar-containing products;
- Coffee, chocolate and other caffeine-based products.
To exclude them completely is not necessary, because a piece of black chocolate, eaten in the morning, will enrich the body with magnesium, which will help to calm down and give a charge of vivacity. It is necessary to increase the proportion of the following products in the diet:
- vegetables, especially spinach, sorrel, fresh greens;
- meat, dairy and dairy products, fish, which contain protein and phosphorus;
- Natural juices and bananas. Recent psychologists call natural antidepressants, due to the high content of vitamins, potassium and complex carbohydrates in the fruit.
If you want to learn how to relax physically and psychologically, you should listen to your body. Choose those exercises and methods that you can perform daily, without experiencing negative emotions. Everything you do should be fun; otherwise, there will be no positive result. We hope that our advice helped you to normalize the state!